Hey! My name is Daniel!
I'm glad you're here.
I'm a marketer, writer, and self-improvement junkie from Atlanta. Based on the idea that we all get one chance at life on earth, I'm obsessed with making the most of my time here. With becoming the absolute best version of myself.
That's why this site is dedicated to sharing my experiences and learnings with all of you.
In the last few years I've had the opportunity to do some great things:
- Managed a $120,000 annual Google Adwords advertising budget
- Helped raise $50,000 in profit for a charity golf tournament
- Launched an annual conference for mentors (150+ attendees)
- Self-published a book (not written by me) and marketed it resulting in $25,000+ in sales
- Helped launch a company office in Nashville
- Acted as creative director for a company rebrand
- Helped launch a YouTube show and podcast
- Spoke at a conference in Austin
I love spending time with my wife, reading, playing with my golden retriever, laughing, and playing/coaching basketball.
Thanks for being here!